If I find a Pokemon to be particularly challenging (such as Spearow and evolutions thereof) I reserve the right to skip them. Look at Pidgeotto and you will see why.
Please ask for my permission before using my art work for your own purposes. I shouldn’t have to ask, but I thought be common sense. Pokebatch will come back someday soon.
Finally! Pokemon au for Sherlock!
Only took me two months ah hahahahaha
It’s one of the stories I had for that Sherlock au fanbook I’m working on. This thing took so long I had time for a lot of headcanon stuff to develop.
- Sherlock’s inability to form a bond with any pokemon (until Gengar)
- The guy in the photo is Sherlock’s great grand uncle on his mother’s side
- The Holmes family specializes in fire type
- The Gengar’s name used to be Unknown but Sherlock changed it to Bill
- Sherlock has been modifing pokeballs to have a higher capture rate
That’s all I can recall right now. Anyways now I can move on to drawing the rest of that fanbook. Hopefully it’ll be finished before Christmas…orz
Edit: Also there’s no dialogue for this story.
Surely there is no Duo as famous as Pikachu and Ash?
I went through a lot of incarnations of these two, but I decided upon some small costume changes and the like in the end. I wanted it to still feel like Pikachu and Ash, after all =)