If I find a Pokemon to be particularly challenging (such as Spearow and evolutions thereof) I reserve the right to skip them. Look at Pidgeotto and you will see why.
Finally! Pokemon au for Sherlock!
Only took me two months ah hahahahaha
It’s one of the stories I had for that Sherlock au fanbook I’m working on. This thing took so long I had time for a lot of headcanon stuff to develop.
- Sherlock’s inability to form a bond with any pokemon (until Gengar)
- The guy in the photo is Sherlock’s great grand uncle on his mother’s side
- The Holmes family specializes in fire type
- The Gengar’s name used to be Unknown but Sherlock changed it to Bill
- Sherlock has been modifing pokeballs to have a higher capture rate
That’s all I can recall right now. Anyways now I can move on to drawing the rest of that fanbook. Hopefully it’ll be finished before Christmas…orz
Edit: Also there’s no dialogue for this story.
Surely there is no Duo as famous as Pikachu and Ash?
I went through a lot of incarnations of these two, but I decided upon some small costume changes and the like in the end. I wanted it to still feel like Pikachu and Ash, after all =)